30-MINUTE GROUP CLASS OF INTENSIVE TRAINING FOR her
THE HEALTH OF OUR MEMBERS IS IMPORTANT TO US!
Help us to maintain a healthy environment by respecting the sanitary guidelines and the implemented measures.
YES!!! elleFITNESS IS OPEN
During the RED ZONE:
- GROUP LESSONS are allowed outside and only up to 8 people. We are lucky to have a large terrace in front of the studio, it’s fun!
- Due to the limited number of 8 people, only SuperWomen who have booked online their place will be admitted.
- In case of rain, the class will be given on Zoom. The schedule is updated daily.
- INDOOR PRIVATE CLASSES: If you are too shy for outdoor training, we offer private indoor classes for 1 or 2 people.
What during the ORANGE ZONE?
- June 7, 2021 is the potential date for Montreal to move to the ORANGE ZONE. We will keep you informed of this good news on FB and IG.
- For now, upgrading to the ORANGE ZONE means that outdoor group classes can accommodate up to 25 people.
- Fitness centers are believed to be able to reopen for indoor group activities, but we’re waiting for that fact to be confirmed.
- We have devided the studio of elleFITNESS into individual spaces of 80sf (7.5m2), which is almost 2x more than the government guidelines.
- As long as Montreal is not in a GREEN ZONE we will limit indoor group activities to 15 people.
elleFITNESS, YOUR GREEN ZONE AT ALL TIMES!
We have established sanitary instructions and implemented measures to guarantee our SuperWomen a HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT where to let off steam in ALL SERENITY.
Note that with the exception of wearing a mask, these instructions and measures will remain valid regardless of the zone color.
THE COLLABORATION OF ALL FOR THE HEALTH OF ALL!
Refrain from coming in case of symptoms or if you are in contact with a symptomatic person.
Hand washing or disinfection on arrival and departure. A disinfectant dispenser has been installed at the entrance of the studio.
Facial mask is compulsory when entering / leaving and for trips to the washrooms. It is authorized to remove it for the workout once you are installed in your individual space.
Keep a distancing of 2 meters and avoid usual greeting practices such as handshakes, hugs and kisses.
Wipe all used or touched equipment. A bottle of disinfectant and a cloth are provided per person.
Cough or sneeze covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or in the crook of your arm (inner elbow), then wash your hands.
No outdoor footwear on the indoor rubber mat!!! You can leave your sneakers at the studio.
The studio is equipped with an industrial HVAC ventilation system with Micro-filter. Air quality is something we take very seriously.
We have divided the studio into individual training spaces of 80sf per person (7m2), this is 2x more than the government recommendations. We decided to limit the groups to 15 people inside although our 3000pc would allow us to accommodate more.
elleFITNESS has the advantage of having a large terrace in front of the studio to ensure that you can continue to exercice even when the indoors group training are forbidden. Please note it’s limited to 8 people, don’t forget to book!
Don’t hesitate to bring your own training mat, you can leave it there. No stress if you don’t have one, we have it for you, you just need to wipe it after use.
We also sell training mats at $10+tx.
The changing room and showers remain closed until further notice. The toilets and sinks are accessible. Remember to take off your outdoor footwear to enter the room.
Common surfaces are cleaned regularly with natural disinfectants.
NOW THAT YOU ARE REASSURED…
Take a look at the selection of services we offer and come and sweat with us!